Time for Update: iOS 15 Update has finally arrived!Vikash Soni
According to Craig Federighi, Apple’s senior vice president of Software Engineering said:
“For many customers, iPhone has become indispensable, and this year we’ve created even more ways it can enhance our daily lives,”.
We can’t wait for customers to experience it.”
After the iOS 14 update, Apple has changed its UI design after a long time and the new features show it how!
Let’s have a look at the top noteworthy features that the iOS 15 update has to offer:
Facetime now available to Windows and Android users with iOS 15 Update:
- Schedule calls,
- Enjoy calls in Portrait mode which focuses on you and not your surrounding,
- Share screens with Share play that allow you to enjoy together,
- Have a grid view with everyone having same-sized tiles and,
- Enjoy Video Calls with end-to-end encryption with Friends outside the Apple Bubble.
iOS 15 Update brings New Voice Features:
Apple added new voice features like Spatial Audio indeed piques user interest. It takes signals from 5.1, 7.1, and Dolby Atmos to arrange sound virtually in a 3D space. Apple wanted to recreate a cinematic sound experience and make sounds more natural.
This feature Detects backdrop sounds and suppresses them for a better experience. Making Facetime Calls without worrying about the background noise is now possible. This feature picks up only your voice and cancels out the rest.
This mic mode allows users to do exactly the opposite of what Voice isolation does. It picks up the surrounding voices along with your voice and amps up the perceived sound volumes. Thus no sound gets filtered out during your Video conversations.
Upgrading with new Memoji:
- Accessibility options (cochlear implants, oxygen tubes, or a soft helmet),
- 9 new Vibrant Stickers that include a hand wave, lightbulb moment, etc.
- 2 New eye colors for your left and right eye, – Heart, Retro, and Star Shaped Eyeglasses,
- 3 Headwear colors,
- And of course, 40 new clothing styles that you can use according to your mood.
Reduce Distractions with FOCUS in iOS 15 Update:
Moreover, your Focus Status gets updated automatically and your contacts can view it.
Moreover, your Focus Status is updated automatically and your contacts can view it.
Time Sensitive Notifications:
Newly Designed Notification styles in iOS 15 Update:
Now update a contact with a picture and view larger icons for easy identification. Moreover, Schedule notification timing according to your preferences. Urgent notifications and messages get delivered timely. Extra features include muting app notifications or a message thread.
Secure on-device intelligence Features:
iOS 15 Update has Live Text:
Now gain important information from a photo via your phone camera. In other words, Cut, copy and paste contact information from a signboard and take action with Live Text. This works both ways, i.e., with a present photo or when clicking one.
Spotlight search in iOS 15 Update:
With the new rich search feature, users can search for information about various artists and contacts. In addition, One can also search for Photos with certain text. Spotlight search indexes text on photos and help users search them.
iOs 15 offers memories with a unique design, Apple Music integration, a fresh memory look, and an interactive interface. Apple Music recommends songs that go well with your video/photos and offer a personalized experience.
A Robust Map Experience:
iOS 15 offers a 3D view on Maps. It offers users a 3D driving experience that details everything. From Landmarks, Roads, Elevations, to Crosswalks has a Google Earth Vibe with intricate detailing.
New Privacy Features:
- Mail privacy protection blocks senders hides the receiver’s IP Address. In addition, it prevents identifying user location as well.
- In addition, App Privacy Reports tell a lot about how applications access user data in the last 7 days.
Let us know in the comments section below which feature looks more attractive to you and why!