Dreamforce 2023 – Your Ultimate Guide to the Biggest Salesforce EventVikash Soni
GET, SET, GO, TrAIlblazers! Because the biggest Salesforce flagship conference is around the corner!
Dreamforce23– a well-capitalized and life-changing event for Admins, Consultants, Developers, Companies, Business Analysts, Visionaries, Collaborators, and Salesforce MVPs will be held in San Francisco, from 12th to 14th September 2023.
Dreamforce has grown into so much more than an event, here’s a quick highlight of what the previous Dreamforce 2022 looked like before we proceed to further details on this gigantic tech event:
Last year in Dreamforce22, a massive group of attendees worth 170,000 attended the conference with over 2,700 keynote sessions delivered. Many renowned speakers shared their invaluable experiences and inspiring business ideas that resolved 93% of the business challenges while improving efficiency and time by up to 93%.
What’s more, 89% of business enthusiasts discovered new engagement tools and products that resulted in better relationships with customers.
The upcoming Salesforce Dreamforce23 event can be LEGENDARY but if you are a first-timer. There’s a lot to prepare. So, this is a one-stop guide that includes complete information on the Salesforce event taking place in 2023.
Dreamforce 2023: Pricing & Registration
Attending Dreamforce is an unparalleled experience, though it does come at a cost. Depending on when you buy your pass, the costs change. The price breakdown for Dreamforce 2023 is as follows:
- Passes for early access: $1,499
- Regular passes cost $1,899
- Passes for last call: $2,999
Breakout and theater sessions, practical workshops, ‘Circles of Success’ roundtable discussions, networking events, the welcoming reception, and the Dreamfest performance are all included in the registration fee. Along with lunch, it also covers daily morning and afternoon drinks.
Dreamforce 2023: Agenda & Speakers
You can access the complete 2022 Dreamforce schedule here, which covered more than 1,100 sessions during the three-day event. Keynotes for attendees’ favorite goods were offered, along with smaller, more personal workshops on just about every subject imaginable.
Here’s what to anticipate:
- The main keynote is where you can learn about all the most recent and exciting Salesforce news.
- Dreamfest: It’s time to let loose and celebrate with the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the ballpark!
- You get the opportunity to ask about the key Salesforce service for CRM investments to understand its role at True to the Core in your business. When will Workflow Rules and Salesforce Classic be retired? was a question from earlier Q&As. Juicy!
- High-profile interviews: At Dreamforce, you may anticipate seeing several illustrious speakers. Barack and Michelle Obama, David Beckham, and Stephen Curry are some of the previous speakers.
Where to Book Your Stay?
As was already noted, Dreamforce brings a lot of visitors to San Francisco, so finding a place to stay might be challenging. The next thing you should do after purchasing your tickets is reserve a place to stay.
We advise making your reservations as soon as possible to guarantee a bed and a lower rate because costs for Dreamforce might surely increase.
Additionally, we advise you to restrict your online search to only show accommodations with free cancellation. After all, Covid is not yet gone, and while many hotel regulations reflect this, it is always advisable to double-check before committing.
Regarding location, we advise searching in San Francisco’s downtown. Walking will be a common form of transportation to and from activities throughout Dreamforce week, as will public transportation.
Always prepare ahead of time according to your own schedule to get the most out of the event (and waste the least amount of time).
Keep an eye out for:
Official Dreamforce Hotels:
When you sign up for Dreamforce, a selection of hotels will be available for you to reserve together with your ticket. Since Salesforce and these hotels have arrangements in place, participants can benefit from a discounted rate. These lodgings might not be cheap, but they ought to be affordable.
Websites that compare hotels:
If none of the Dreamforce hotels appeal to you (or if they are all booked up), you should probably check out hotel comparison websites. Booking.com, Hotels.com, Kayak, and Expedia are all excellent choices, but it’s important to keep in mind that they will probably cost more than Dreamforce hotels.
If you are traveling in a group and would prefer to have a “home away from home” feeling, websites like Airbnb, FlipKey, and Vrbo are wonderful alternatives to hotels since you can rent an entire property or an individual room.
Despite the image you may have in your head of crowded dorm rooms, there are several excellent luxury hostels in San Francisco that are inexpensive and where you can even get a private room. HI Moscone is only a 5-minute walk away from San Francisco, so there will undoubtedly be many Dreamforce attendees there.
Out of Town:
If none of the aforementioned choices suit your needs, you can get to Moscone using San Francisco’s BART system from a number of locations outside the city. . You will just need to travel for around 30 minutes, and these accommodations will be far less expensive than Moscone’s nearby hotels.
What Are the Benefits of Attending Dreamforce 2023 for YOU?
- Learn: Dreamforce has a lot more to offer you than just learning about the newest innovations. It can also inspire you, show you what technology will look like in the future, and give you hands-on experience. With many Salesforce demos, partner solutions, and expert insights, the learning opportunities are limitless.
- Connect: It is the ideal location to meet new people, create careers, and be inspired. Connect with the trailblazers with endless networking possibilities every day. A simple lunch meeting there might result in a radical change in your career.
- Charity: Dreamforce always includes a significant amount of philanthropy. Dreamforce offers chances to increase equality around the globe. So far, Salesforce has collected more than $83 million to help the communities. You are contributing by going to Dreamforce. For instance, during Dreamforce To You 2020, Salesforce donated $5 million to address the current racial inequality, economic, hunger, and health crises. Of this amount, $2 million went to the San Francisco Small Business Fund, which helps small businesses, and $3 million went to organizations that fight hunger. By giving $1 million to American Forests and One Tree Planted in the battle against climate change in 2021, Salesforce empowered the world community.
- Party: What fun is there without a party? Dreamfest was created as a result. Dreamforce often lasts for a week and includes events and happy hours all across the city. But Dreamfest is the pinnacle of joy. Previous performances have included Alicia Keys, Bruno Mars, and Metallica. Red Hot Chili Peppers dominated the stage in 2022. Additionally, all proceeds from Dreamfest benefit the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals. We are eager to learn more about the plans for Dreamfest 2023 and all the events.
- ROI: The ROI on sales productivity, customer retention, marketing lead volume, win rate, and deal sizes has significantly increased by over 20% for previous attendees. Are you attempting to persuade your employer to let you attend a large number of Dreamforce 2023 sessions? Consequently, you should begin drafting a letter to persuade your employer.
Preparation advise for the Dreamforce 2023 virtual experience
There are still a few things you can prepare for a successful online experience even if you are only intending to watch Dreamforce 2023 online and don’t need to pack for a trip to San Francisco. Here is a detailed list. Don’t overlook any of these:
- The right mentality is to approach any Dreamforce, real or virtual, with the same respect that you would. Plan your day so that you may attend the classes that seem most exciting and participate. To keep in touch with other trailblazers, make use of conference hashtags (#Dreamforce, #DF23, #Dreamforce2023, etc.), Twitter, live chats, Slack channels, or any other online resources.
- Reduce distractions: Choose a location where you can minimize them so that you can fully enjoy attending this amazing event. To keep focused, you might also wish to disable alerts.
- Test your technology to ensure it is completely set up for a flawless virtual experience. Consider a backup plan (such as utilizing a personal hotspot to share the cellular data connection) and test your Internet speed.
- Smartphone: Load up your phone with helpful applications like Notes (Google Drive, Quip, or a comparable service), Salesforce events (your go-to Dreamforce guide), Twitter (everyone in SF is on Twitter), and more. When Dreamforce Jetpack becomes available, download it.
- A printed schedule: Since you could be using your laptop, phone, or tablet for a variety of different things, having one in front of you will be helpful.
- Keep a good old pen and a piece of paper close by in case you need to jot down something because your gadgets can fail during the session.
- Virtual backdrop: Some video conferencing platforms let you install a lovely virtual background if you have any virtual meetings during Dreamforce 2023. Why not showcase some of your impressive Salesforce credentials now? Here’s how you can utilize Zoom to present them to a global audience.
Tips for Networking at Dreamforce
- Try not to attempt to attend each session. After the event, most of them will be made accessible on video. Whether you’re attending the event in person or online this year, allow time for networking. Meeting someone is just as useful as attending a session, if not more so.
- If there are certain persons, clients, or partners you want to speak with, schedule a meeting with them in advance. Now that Dreamforce 2023 provides virtual experiences as well, scheduling that meeting you wanted could be even simpler.
- Prepare your elevator pitch. During Dreamforce, you never know who you could run into.
- Don’t forget to reconnect with those you agreed to and desired.
Booking Sessions Advice
- Pace out your sessions across three days as well as one day.
- We know you are all enthusiastic, but most people become drained by the end of the first day, so try not to overbook yourself.
- There is a 5- to 10-minute walk between Dreamforce seminars, which are held in several hotels in the area. Prior to scheduling sessions, measure the distance between the locations.
- For the finest seats, the line for the Opening Keynote begins 90 minutes in advance, and the wait to leave the event lasts 30 minutes. During this time, don’t make any session reservations.
- In order to avoid being overbooked for the other most popular programs, you must register and arrive 15 to 20 minutes early.
Get Your Dreamforce Ticket Now!
Dreamforce 2023 is going to be Legendary!! If you still haven’t booked the passes, you still have time to experience the most extravaganza Salesforce tech event of the year.
This comprehensive guide provided you with all the information you need, from selecting the workshops to attend to making hotel reservations. With tickets now on sale for Dreamforce ’23, there’s a lot to anticipate based on previous events.
So, fasten your seatbelt Trailblazers it is time to savor AI-powered innovation. Faster data-driven decisions. Smarter CRM. Meet the future of business. And feel the magic of Dreamforce.
I hope you find this information fruitful!